1.18.2008

si bulag at si liit...

mga friends ko, habang naiinip ako sa klase... harhar


the two cute peepz are my new friends... haha. i got bored with my nursing research class. i have no one to talk too, that's why i created them. haha. i even named them as bulag and liit. kirarir ko talaga ang pagdraw sa kanila!!! =)


silang dalawa nmn ang mga human friends ko... hahaha


then, finally!! back to reality.. the two girls beside me are my closest friends!! anne's(left) my gf in SJC and kitel(right) my gf in mapua. after all these years eto ang first time na nagkakilala sila! yepee!! so saan pa nga ba kami gagala kundi sa SM. rawr!! we went straight to timezone. at nagvideoke!! we sang 12 songs, did some interpretative dance and nagpicture picture. it felt good having my two closest friends with me. it felt warm at sobrang saya!!


*kisses for both of them*
MmMmUuUuAaAaHhHhhhhhh

No comments: