1.11.2008

ang pc na may topak... (bow)

dear diary,

i hate my computer... its not working the way it used 2. i'm having a hard time opening it because of its processor. i can't even surf the net for a very long time, because of that stupid generic host problem. i can't use my ym due to the virus that i now have in my computer. my anti-virus is down... my spyware is not good enough. i can't communicate with my friends here and abroad at hindi ko makachat ang crush ko... i can't finish my paper works. i can't download my favorite songs... i can't upload my pictures properly... hindi ako makablog ng ayos.

i am very sad. please help me dear diary...


love,
lykes


ps: sana may maantig ang puso at bigyan ako ng laptop... with a high speed processor at internet connection. complete package sana kung maaari... thank you..


BWAHAHAHA

---0o0---

Woman, if u get ur heart broken by a man,
be strong enough to trust the hope of loving again.
don't hate the man 4 what he has done to you,
instead, feel sorry for him coz he's 2 weak to appreciate ol the good in you.

however, remember that the good man is not a myth.
all men love
but only the good ones will take a picture of you when you wake up n d morning
put it in a frame, hug you tyt & say,
"I NEVER THOUGHT I DESERVE SUCH GODDESS!!"


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
funny, but i enjoy waiting.....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: