10.15.2007

BUS RIDE thoughts... (repost)


sometimes i like the idea of being alone because...

it is the only time wherein i can be sad.
it is the only time that i can cry my heart out.
it reminds me of reality.
it reminds me of who i really am.
it reminds me that in the end the only one left is just "me".

its the only time that i can be the "real me"...
(redundancy???)


--- * --- * ---


i don't exactly know the reason why i exist...
all i know is that i live in this world trying to cope up with life...
trying to protect the people i love...
trying to forgive the people who broke my heart...
trying to survive the struggles that i have right now...
trying to forget the past and not to be peevish with it.
trying to put my dreams into reality...
trying to enjoy everything that i have right now...
trying to open my heart again...

im just trying to be myself, trying to live life and be happy.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

uy, ang galing... hihihi.

happiness, enjoyment, etc.- for individual consumption only?

i wonder, meron pa kayang nagiging masaya pag nakita nila yung kapwa nilang nagsasakripisyo?

-a happy world is a selfish world indeed.

-and, as my identity states: yes, truly... ignorance is bliss.

opinion lamang po.

Meryl Ann Dulce said...

Huy. Senti mode. Di bagay sa 'yo. Hahaha!

Sa 20 ha?

chixstix said...

malungkot ako nyan nung ginawa ko yan... hahaha. tapos narealize ko di na ko mananahimik. ang pananahimik at sobrang pagpapasensya ay masama.

amp, naalala ko nnmn ung bwisit kong kaklase, kung nalalamn laman ko lang noon pa ung mga pinagsasasabi nya tungkol sa kin, di ko na sya pinagpasensyahan. nyahaha. palibhasa tumatandang paurong! lolzzz