9.11.2007

visas... visas..VISAS!!

the other day... i was so busy... pero isa lang ang nakapagpatumba sa kin. ang movie na Armageddon. this movie never fails to make me cry... /sob.

the funny thing is, i just realized that i always wish the same thing after seeing this movie...

"I wish to have someone watching armageddon beside me."

it may sound shallow but what i really meant by those words are...
" i wish to have someone whom i can cry my heart out. someone who will not leave my side and watch me until i fall asleep. someone who doesn't want to close his eyes because he doesn't want to miss anything." (shallow pa din)

parang kanta lang... yeah, yeah. kanta nga!! this movie made me love aerosmiths
"I Don't Want To Miss A Thing" (no further explanations... its obvious why!)

putchang movie toh! everytime i finished watching it, it always makes me long to have someone. kaya lang syempre, erase, erase, erase. bad idea!! hadlang sa mga pangarap ko!! (nyay!! JOKE! hahaha) hays... ganda tlga ng cleft chin ni Ben Affleck!
.
.
-=0o0=-
.
i wish someone, just one, in this world will be able to understand how i feel...
someone who will comfort me...
someone who will make me feel pure bliss...
someone who will give me importance...
someone who is willing to give the time just to be with me...
someone who will love me as me...
.
i wish that, that someone exists...
.
.
(ang labo ko!!! contradicting mga pinagsasasabi ko!!!) haha
.
------
im done denying visas... not really!
im done applying... i really haven't done that.
im done processing papers... im not having fun processing it!
im done reconsidering denied visas... il just deny it all over again.
incomplete papers... go home!!
former immigrants... try again later.
tnt's... dont try again.
interested applicants... make sure your papers are complete.

SELL yourself!! CONVINCE me that your an ASSET to my heart. aw!!
.
.
.
-=0o0=-
.
"One cannot question the existence of feelings.
they are there, raw and undeniable.
But one can choose not to nurture what is felt.
yet, no matter what they say,
what has been felt will always be more honest than what was chosen.
hence, true realities are not built by the mind but by the heart.
so if you're caught between what your mind thinks is right and what your heart feels is right, it is always safer to follow your heart... "
.
-inday

No comments: